GRADE D (RED)
Antep Pistachios - Raw, Aged Harvest Kernels
NET WT. 11lbs / 5kg
$14.99 per Lb
- STRONG FLAVOR of ANTEP PISTACHIOS: Turkish Pistachios is the world's most delicious and the best pistachios are grown in Turkey, Antep region, we are proud to present you the pistachios collected carefully from Antep. High and sloppy areas with less water provide us to grow the most wonderful pistachios with highly concentrated flavor and the best amount of fat in the pistachios. Unlike the pistachios are grown in flat and highly irrigated lands like California.
- BENEFITS of BULK: Purchasing pistachios in bulk is the most cost-effective way to obtain huge quantities for commercial cooking & baking nuts & seeds rather than using pistachios individual packs. It's also a wise option to purchase this one-of-a-kind nut to package in any way you need for a large event or even a booth at a benefit. If you own an ice cream or yogurt shop, your customers will certainly like pistachios as a topping choice.
- PERFECT INGREDIENT: Our pistachios in bulk size aren't only a delicious and healthy snack on their own; They may be used as a sweet or savory garnish on a variety of dishes such as rice, stews, steaks, or any deli and charcuterie, desserts such as baklava, cannoli, and cakes. It is a fantastic addition to smoothies, granola, cereal, and oatmeal. You can use them for every occasion table such as Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, Family meetings, Nowruz (Nevruz), etc.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our pistachios are the most wonderful pistachios you can see. Because of their exceptional taste and excellent quality. Emirelli Pistachios are also Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, and Halal with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, natural, and packed in the most hygienic environment.
- HEALTHY SNACKS: A healthy snack option for any moment of the day Take a handful with you on your next movie night, walk, or as a healthy addition to any meal. They are a healthy option for on-the-go and at-home snacking. With the best ratio of salt and fat content, also protein, fiber, potassium, and vitamin B6 are all abundant in pistachios.
- SUSTAINABLE FARMING: We support small farmers to make pistachios grow organic and naturally in high and sloppy areas, needing less water and without polluting the earth with chemicals.
- FRESH: We always use pistachios no shells from the most recent harvest. We always keep the temperature and humidity just right so that our pistachios stay fresh and delicious.
- Storage Advice: Pistachios can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a year and in the freezer for up to three years. It is recommended that the product be stored in airtight containers in the fridge and/or freezer to maintain freshness and texture. Keep cool and dry, away from sunshine and heat sources.