Antep Pistachios, the green golden of the Middle East, the sultan of the nuts, is a delicacy that has a wide range of usage. You can eat it raw or roasted or you can use it in your desserts as a decoration and as a main ingredient which is quite popular in the making of kunefeh, baklava and also in our supreme quality various types of Emirelli Turkish Delights. Other than the desserts you can put it in your salad or a special dish in Persian culture which is roasted rice with Antep Pistachios and other kind of nuts. If you adore the flavor of our delicious Antep Pistachios, today is your lucky day, because I am going to give 4 simple but super unique recipes of Antep Pistachios which will bring the authenticity of the Middle East and the innovation of the modern tastes to your table
1. Pistachios and Apricot Granola Bars
Granola bars are delicious, healthy and quite handy. They are go to snacks for students, white collars and for the people who exercise. Granola bars are very rich in nutrition's and the best part about Granola bars is that you can customize it however you like. On top of that they are really easy to make. Once you taste this granola bar, it is going to be indispensable for you.
First, let’s start with the ingredients. Quick disclaimer: If you have any allergies or intolerance towards any of the ingredients below, make sure to substract it and change it with new ingredients. It is going to be as delicious as before.
- 2 cups of oats (preferably rolled oats)
- 1 cup of unsalted Emirelli Antep Pistachios
- 1 cup of Emirelli Sun-Dried Turkish Apricots
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter
- ¼ cup of Emirelli honey (Emirelli Link)
- 1/3 cup of sugar (preferably dark brown sugar)
- Lightly grease the baking sheet with unsalted butter, and then, set it aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, pistachios, and apricots. Set it aside.
- In a medium pot, melt the butter, honey, and brown sugar together until it comes to a bubble. Reduce the heat then cook for 2 minutes more.
- Pour the mixture over the dry ingredients and mix together until just moistened
- our onto prepared baking sheet and press out to about 3/4 inch thick - if your sheet is too big, you can press them all to one half of the baking sheet to make them thicker
- Let it cool in refrigerator for 2 hours then cut them into bars.
2. Pistachios Yoghurt Dip
Here we are with another recipe with delicious pistachios. But this time, our recipe is inspired from Mediterranean. It is creamy, delicious and fresh yoghurt dip with Antep Pistachios. This dip is going to be a blessing for your heart thanks to the healthy fats in both olive oil and in Antep Pistachios. Now let’s get into the ingredients.
- 2 cups raw Emirelli Antep Pistachios shell removed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tea spoon of lemon zest
- 1 tea spoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup chopped wonderful pistachios shell removed
- 2 tbsp. parsley chopped pinch red pepper flakes
- In a high powered blender, add the pistachios, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Pulse until very fine consistency and smooth texture
- With motor running, slowly drizzle in olive oil and combine until a paste forms.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper
- Place Greek yogurt in serving bowl and slowly mix in the pistachio paste, swirling into the yogurt.
- Top with parsley, additional chopped pistachios, and red pepper flakes
3. Pistachios Ice Cream
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! We all love ice cream, right? When we want to eat something sweet, maybe, the first thing that comes to our mind is ice cream.
It is the favorite treat of all ages. The perfect way to beat the heat of the hot summer days. The richness, the coolness, the creaminess of milk combined with your favorite flavors that melt on your tongue makes you feel like you are running behind the ice cream truck again. One other reason we all love ice cream is that there are endless flavors to choose.
You don’t like vanilla, you don’t enjoy the taste of chocolate?
Fruit flavors seem too simple for you? You can always have other options for ice cream. But, there is one unique flavor that I know, without a doubt, you are going to love it is Ice Cream with Antep Pistachios.
In this recipe I am going to talk about Pistachios Ice Cream and the best news about this recipe is for vegan and vegetarian people. You didn’t hear it wrong, yes, you can even make this ice cream dairy free. If you are ready to taste this heat-beater ice cream, lets start with the ingredients.
- 1 ½ cups of raw Antep pistachios
- 1 ½ cups water
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup Emirelli Honey
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Soak the pistachios in water and let it wait in the refrigerator for 4-24 hours.
- Drain the pistachios and rinse them well.
- Add them to a blender with all the ingredients. Blend on high until smooth, for 2-3 minutes
- Pour the pistachios cream into a bowl and refrigerate it until it's completely cold. Once the cream is cold process it in your ice cream maker.
- Scoop the pistachios ice cream out of your ice cream maker and into a freezer-proof container. Cover the top with non-stick paper directly on the surface and freeze until firm.
4. Pistachios Oatmeal
I always think that everything pistachios flavored is always the best and the most delicious. Whatever you add the pistachios, it makes it absolutely wonderful. Nowadays, oatmeal's are super popular because of its being healthy and easy to make. Oatmeal's are really healthy and it keeps you full for hours, thus, it is the perfect food for slimming down. However, most of the oatmeal recipes are not tasty and flavorful. But we all know something that is going to add some flavor to oatmeal, of course it is the green golden, Antep Pistachios. Get your pen and your notebooks ready because it is time for the recipe of Pistachios Oatmeal.
- 1/4 cup Emirelli Roasted Antep Pistachios
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of Emirelli Blanched Slivered Green Antep Pistachios
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips/chunks
- Boil the water and add the oats and the cinnamon. Reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Add the Blanched Green Antep Pistachios and stir until the oats are thick and creamy for 10-15 minutes. Then add the coconut milk to the mix.
- Serve the oatmeal and top with extra pistachios, and extra toppings according to your desire.