Emirelli Cold Brew Coffee
Emirelli Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate is brewed in 12 hours. Slow drip method allows each drop to collect the all woody and flowery high notes of our South American Blend, medium roasted, Arabica coffee beans help us to have a smooth and well-balanced taste.
For the real coffee enthusiasts...
- Kyoto-style cold brew coffee is made by letting cold or ambient water slowly passing (drop by drop) grounds through coffee. The continuous flow of water actively extracts coffee compounds which converts the unsaturated water into Cold Brew Coffee. Kyoto Style cold brew, or cold drip coffee, is also known around the world as Dutch coffee. It is documented as far back as the 1600s in Japan, where it’s believed the method was introduced by Dutch traders who brought cold brew on their ships.
- Kyoto Cold Brew is crafted in a glass tower brewer. The brewer is an over-under device where the cold water drips from a top reservoir, through the ground bed, and into the bottom tank. These glass tower brewers are using for brewing small quantities of cold brew coffee. We designed a special brewing facility for getting large-scale Cold Brew Coffee with an industrial process of Kyoto Style.
- The difference between the Kyoto Style and the traditional Toddy method Cold brew often made using a Toddy, involves allowing the entire collection of coffee grounds to soak in water for a period of time (12-24 hours). This is a full immersion brewing method because the water and beans are in full contact with each other throughout the entire brew.
- A multi-layered approach to freshness Tetra Pak carton packages are formed from several layers of a material selected for their strength, protective qualities, and sustainability. Keeping food fresher for longer.
- Protecting (Food - People – Planet) Our brand is our promise, delivered: to our customers, to our employees, to our suppliers, and to the communities in which we operate. We bring this promise to life by committing to protect food, to protect people, and to protect our planet.
- Sustainability We are constantly finding new ways to meet the evolving expectations of our market. This means we continue to provide safe, secure, and sustainable products to our customers and consumers – and to do so responsibly.
- Food Safety Consumers rightly expect food to be safe – and so do distributors, retailers, and legislators. For our customers, that means being in full control of production, from the sourcing of raw materials to the retailer’s shelf.
- Recycling Yes, cartons are recyclable! We're committed to sustainable carton recycling and work to promote and encourage more effective, widespread recycling programs. Did you know? U.S. carton recycling access has grown nearly 350% since 2009.